Monday 16 November 2015

How To Find A Life Coach Online

The obvious answer to finding anything online is to use the search engines.  The next step is wondering how to find a life coach online that you feel comfortable working with.  

I would suggest doing the same things I do because I use the methods I am coaching others on. They are my Triangle Formula and White Light Method. An important part of that process is paying attention to the thoughts that come to your mind and the feelings that come to your heart. Your feelings, especially, are a goldmine of information. You want to pay attention to how it feels inside when you think of working with that person.  Pay close attention to that and not to how you hope to feel, at this stage anyway. Feelings are powerful and they carry clues that are often ignored.

I always offer free training materials because it gives a potential client an opportunity to get familiar with my coaching style.  I believe in using tools and techniques in place of talk as much as possible so results are easier and faster. We do talk to assess where you are and where you want to go but then we get down to the business of training your brain to work with you instead of against you.

My testimonials show that we get results and that is why I choose my clients wisely and advise you to do the same when choosing your coach. I offer a free consultation because I want to feel very certain that my life coaching will help my client get their desired results.  I suggest you get to know more about the coaches you are considering working with and follow your feelings; follow your heart.

related reading how to find a life coach

No comments:

Post a Comment